Collagen Peptides Powder 'XL' Jar (32oz) | Grass-Fed, Certified Paleo Friendly, Non-GMO and...

  • YOU NEED MORE COLLAGEN: Collagen is one of the most important nutrients needed to to ensure the health and vitality of your skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones, and joints. Around the age of 30, our bodies naturally begin to produce less collagen, and the first signs of aging start to occur.*
  • HOW TO TAKE: Consume in warm or room temperature water. Can also be added to Oatmeal, Yogurt, Soups or Sauces. *Helpful Hack: To enjoy in cold water without clumping, mix collagen in room temperature water first, then add ice.
  • REAL CERTIFICATIONS: Many companies claim to be, but our Collagen Powder is actually 3rd party certified by the Paleo & Keto Foundation, and non-GMO verified by the IGEN program
  • IMPORTANT NOTE: This product is made from bovine which some individuals may be allergic. Please consult your Doctor before consuming. Collagen Peptides is a Protein and Individuals who consume an excessive amount of Protein in their diet may experience bloating and diarrhea.
  • 90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you don't see results within 90 days, simply return your product for a refund.+

I first purchased this Collagen Peptide powder in January '18 when it was recommended to me from a friend. I had knee surgery a few years ago and have had a constant pain since, after taking a scoop (sometimes 2) in my morning coffee I am doing much better! After about 2 months I really noticed that I wasn't complaining about knee pain anymore. Then I took a trip and was gone for 3 weeks (without this powder) and after about a week, holy macaroni... I started feeling the constant aching I used to feel. This stuff REALLY works and helps with bone/muscle aching. I have now purchased the large size of this powder because I do not want to be without it! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this stuff!!

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. I lost 120 + lbs and had some loose skin. I read that collagen could help with this. My hair is softer and sleeker than ever. My skin has a beautiful glow to it and is much tighter and firmer. I absolutely 110% recommend this product!!! I've been taking it for two months & it's incredible.

It’s been 2 months since I started taking this collagen supplement in my morning coffee. I started taking it because my husband was noticing my thinning hairline. The photo with my red shirt was taken in Jan 17. The other two photos are taken after starting collagen 18 months later. I have started to regrow hair! And my fine lines have virtually disappeared. Also my nails were flaking and peeling - now I can barely cut them, they are so strong.

I use it every morning in my coffee. I’ve noticed my hair is getting longer quicker and my nails are growing faster and stronger. I workout every day so I still have aches and pains from that, and no improvement yet but maybe as I keep taking it things will improve. Also no improvement in wrinkle or fine lines. But I do love the taste and I know that it is doing my body good, even without visually or obvious signs!! I’m going to stick with it for sure!! 👍🏻👍🏻

Let me just start out that I was a huge skeptic about what taking collagen as a supplement actually does before I even humored the thought of trying this product. I only had slight hope of it actually doing anything for me, but this stuff has made a HUGE difference in my life. I purchased the chocolate flavored tub. My experience: I have been using this everyday for about 30 days now by putting a scoop in my morning coffee. I have struggled with mild to moderate acne most of my life, and recently within the last couple of months I've had a continuous flare up of acne predominantly around my chin/lower jaw area. On top of that, I was recently in a car accident where I was pretty hurt (herniated discs, bulging discs, etc.) and have been in recovery since the end of July. I started to notice results in my skin approximately 2 1/2 weeks after using this product every day. My face has become SO much clearer, softer, and just glowy looking at the 30 day mark. I have had 2 very small pimples that sprouted up around "that time of the month", but have very quickly cleared. I've also noticied my nails and hair have grown longer and stronger, and I've even noticed recently how much longer my eyelashes were (didn't even think that was something collagen would affect). In terms of my joint issues, I don't think it's made a HUGE difference at this point since it is difficult to determine due to being in therapy, but I am back to being able to workout with no joint pain. I think I'll have to determine the effect collagen peptides have on my joints after a longer period of time. Long story short, so far I am totally convinced that this stuff works. The chocolate flavor is a really nice addition of my morning coffee. I NEVER write reviews like this, but I just ordered another batch of the travel packets in the unflavored variety to bring with me when I go out of town.

I started taking your Collagen Peptides in order to help with some really nasty shoulder pain. After taking the Peptides twice a day for a couple of weeks, I really did notice an improvement in both pain and function, but I also noticed something else quite remarkable...I’m on a diet (isn’t everyone) and the Peptides greatly reduced my hunger and cravings to a remarkable degree, and now I’m also using it as a diet aid as well. I just use a scoopful in my morning coffee, and I can easily make it to lunch without difficulty. At night one scoopful in a glass of water or milk takes care of the dreaded night cravings as well. Just to note, the Collagen is tasteless and not noticeable in beverages.

I initially bought this to see If it can fix / decrease my excess skin I had from weightloss. I lost a 100 lbs in a year and a half’s time 7 years ago but only recently noticed I had excess skin problem. (My neece pulled on my forearm and it stretched fairly far) And I’m begining to think my beer belly is excess skin as I don’t indulge in alcohol or any fructose corn syrup stuff. I’m 5’9 and slightly overweight at 168. Anyway, back to the product, I noticed some results fairly quickly but not in the way I had expected. On the next haircut since starting the product (2-3 weeks after i thinking, my barber told me my thinning hair was gone! When she showed me, she was right! I’ve had thinning hair around my spiral for as long as i’ve seen her but this time it was long gone! I did nothing else new but the collagen so i’m giving the collagen peptides credit for this! Also, recently, I was told by multiple coworkers at different times that my skin was glowing, so there’s that as well. Anyway, On my 2nd bottle and still hoping that it’ll fix my excess skin problem though i’m thinking that won’t happen until i stay at a weight and maintain for a while. Overall, I’m happy and probably will be a lifetime user. I’d like to find to way to increase my daily collagen intake somehow without breaking the bank.

When I began using this, I didn’t notice any change. Then one day I had to bend over and didn’t notice pain plus I wasn’t as stiff as I ha e been for years. The worst thing about this is when I feel well I forget to use it. I don’t forget for long because the pain and stiffness return to remind me to get back with the program.

This is a miracle in a bottle. I dont usually do reviews but ,Ppl buy this you cant go wrong.After one month of use both my husband and I had less arthritis pain all over our body . He's diabetic and it dosent spike his sugar level. My bald spot on my head started to see some new growth. Nails started to grow really nice. General skin looks so much better. We dont feel as tired as before and i am sleeping much better and able to get up on mornings without feeling sick and tired. We will continue to use this product, it has no taste or smell. Its the first thing we put on our stomach on mornings with warm water ,tea or coffee.

This stuff is AMAZING!! First you must know that I don't write reviews. Whether it is time or apathy, I really have better things to do. However, this product has changed my life so I feel a need to share with others. I started using this product about 2 years ago for two reasons... 1) my stiff and painful right knee and 2) thinning hair at my temples. I am postmenopausal and began noticing thinning around my temples about 4 years ago. As a woman, I could live with about everything but the thinning hair. I tried a few products to promote hair growth or mask it, but this one has actually worked. BENEFITS - The first thing I noticed was stronger, healthier nails. I now have hair at my temples about 2.5 inches long... it is fine baby-like hair, but my hair is very fine anyway. Additional benefits of this product have been less knee pain and more flexibility over all and my wrinkles are less noticeable. The true test of a product is what benefits fade if you don't take it. For example, if I travel and don't take "my collagen" my nails begin to get brittle and my knee starts to feel stiff. I don't ever travel without it now. TASTE - There is NO taste... seriously there is no taste at all. I add a scoop to my hot green tea every morning and I don't notice any taste or difference. There is a slight color change. I've also added to protein shakes and flavored water with the same outcome. RECOMMENDATION - I have spoken so highly of this product that my husband, mother-in-law, mother and brother are now using it daily and all report no taste to add-in beverage and benefits of stronger nails, less joint pain and my mother (83 yo) especially has had tremendous hair growth as per her hair stylist. I would love to have samples... yes its that good. IT REALLY WORKS!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog