YunJey Short Sleeve and Long Sleeve Round Neck Triple Color Block Stripe T-Shirt Casual Blouse

  • Both short sleeves and long sleeves are sold. You can choose the corresponding clothes by pictures
  • Simple, chic and delightful top for summer,you can pair it with jeans or leggings
  • This tee is breathable and great to wear all day
  • Recommended With Cold Water / Do Not Bleach / Hang Or Line Dry
  • Please attention the size chart in the picture is the actual length of clothes, Select the size according it. Amazon Size Chart is not ours, DO NOT USE IT !!!

I bought this for my girlfriend, and she really likes it. It fits loosely, and the sizes are a little off from regular sizes, but they have the dimensions, and they were correct. She is usually a medium, size 6/8 pants, and the small fit her as we expected it to. Happy with the purchase.

I am going to love this shirt! It's super thin, but the top is not see through. The only part that is a little see through is the very bottom white part, but not enough for me to have to wear a tank top under it I plan on buying more short sleeve and long sleeve options! I bought an xxl, and it is the perfect fit on me. I'm 180 lbs and 5'3

Comfortable shirt. I'm 5'6" and size 16. The xl fits perfectly and a very good length.

The colors look exactly as expected. I ordered the Navy short sleeve in medium. As the other reviews stated they do run a bit big, I normally wear a large. I am a 38D, 5ft 4in and approximately 160 lb. When I first received my shirt there was some fraying at the bottom. I contacted the company to let them know about the issue. I had purchased the shirt on a lightning deal and if I returned it I would not be able to get an even exchange. When I arrived to work today I had a brand new shirt waiting for me. You just don't find service like this anymore and I have always been a fan of their clothing. I am now a big fan of their company as well. This shirt is absolutely adorable and will go with shorts, Jean's, dress pants and skirts. I plan on ordering many other colors.

I saw this shirt and loved the way it looked online so I purchased it and it arrived right on time and was exactly like I expected. Super soft and fits great I have already order one in the black stripes!

Ordered the xl. I am 5’5 200lbs with a large chest and a mommy pooch and the shirt fits perfect. It’s loose but that’s the style of the shirt. Love it and plan on ordering it in other colors!

I think these shirts are great for casual wear. I purchased two because they were so cute. I wear them to run errands for the comfort. The reason I like them they feel better than a plain t shirt. I got the gray and the red. The fit for me was good. I washed them, no problem. They aren't skin tight, so the tops flows which I like.

Really cute! I am 5’ 6”, 173lbs and bought a medium based on reviews, but I am returning it for a small.

Fits great (I used their measurements as a guide). I've worn a few times so far and it is definitely well made. You don't need to wear a tank under it. Also, it is a little lower in the front and back...very flattering!

I love this shirt! I am 5’9” and 150lbs and I wear a size 10 pants. I typically wear size medium in shirts but based on reviews here I bought the small and the Small size fit me perfectly!! It is such a nice soft cotton material with a great fit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collagen Peptides Powder 'XL' Jar (32oz) | Grass-Fed, Certified Paleo Friendly, Non-GMO and...